This policy is subject to occasional updates and we recommend that you consult it periodically. You can visit our site without having to provide any personal information. But should this happen, this policy seeks to clarify how we collect and handle your personal data.
How we handle the data
- Any information provided by users will be collected and stored according to current security standards and reliability.
- We use the standard HTTPS protocol on our site, which guarantees that all information collected from users is securely transmitted, using standard Internet encryption.
- The personal information provided to us will be collected by lawful means. This collection will be for communication purposes so that we can disseminate information related to design, strategy, branding and creativity, such as events, studies, research and related products.
- Unless we are required to do so by law or court order, user information will never be provided to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
- Access to the information collected is restricted only to the managers of Studio Venturas and we will maintain the integrity of the information provided to us.
- We place at our users’ disposal service channels to clarify any doubt that may arise regarding their data. These channels can be accessed through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (Felipe Salazar – In charge).
How we collect the data
- Facebook Pixel. It monitors the actions performed by the visitor on our site. For example; when you add an item to the cart, this generates a report for us. Your personal data will not be captured, only your actions as anonymous data.
- WordPress Cookies. We use the WordPress platform, it needs to create cookies (small text files that can set preferences) on the visitor’s computer or device to provide a more pleasant browsing experience based on anonymous data collection. For example, cookies set the server’s cache so that browsing becomes faster and more fluid. Cookies do not collect personal information about you, nor do they allow us to access files and programs on your computer. You can remove cookies at any time by clearing your browser history.
- Subscribe to our NewsLetter. This is an e-mail marketing tool, it collects your e-mail address as long as you accept it and enter your e-mail address in the subscription form. By agreeing to join our mailing list, we may send you e-mails. You can request removal of your e-mail address by sending a message to email@example.com.
Consent or Blocking of Cookies
You have the following rights:
- The right to block any type of tracker and cookie generated on our site so as not to share any information about your connection and access to our site.
- The right to ask us to update any incorrect personal information we have about you.
- The right to opt out of any commercial and marketing media.
- The right to request the removal of any personal data we have stored about you.
We reserve a period of 5 working days to reply to you about any contact regarding your personal data, and this period may be extended during festivals, extended vacations, recess and collective vacation.